Walled Lake Toilet Repair & Replacement
Mi Drain cleaning of Walled Lake can solve any Slow Running, clogged, or leaky toilet in your home or place of business. Our plumbers have the tools and experience to determine any toilet issue you may be having.
When a toilet is not flushing, the reason is often an obstruction stuck in the systems trap. If routine plunging is not solving the problem, removal of the toilet for proper cleaning may be needed to solve your problem. Often, problems in the main sewer line show up in the toilet system so it is important to determine where the clog is actually located.
Constantly Running toilets
Corroded flush valves and a broken flapper valve can cause your toilet to run for longer than it should. This can lead to hundreds of gallons of water wasted each day. Pick up the phone and call Mi Drain Cleaning to diagnose your toilet problems today!
Toilet’s Age and Efficiency
An older toilet system can use over 3.5 gallons per flush (gpf) versus today’s high efficiency toilets that use only 1.6 gallons per flush while still providing you with the same flushing power as the older models. Remember, Older toilets often lead to a higher water bill. Start conserving water today and have on of you plumbers in walled lake install a more effecient toilet in your home today that will save you money on your next water bill.
- The average person spends 3 months of its lifetime sitting on the toilet.
- Computer Keyboards can carry more than 200 times as many bacteria as a toilet seat.
- Mobile phones have 18 times more bacteria than toilet handles.
- The average office desk has 400 times more bacteria than a toilet.
- Ancient Romans had a sewer goddess, a toilet god, and a god of excrement.
- The more features your phone has, the longer you spend in the toilet.
- You can save 2,190 gallons of water per person per year by flushing the toilet once a day.
- There’s a toilet-themed restaurant in Taiwan, where food is served on miniature toilets.
- Americans spend 5 cents per day by flushing their toilets.
- More People In The World Have Mobile Phones Than Toilets.
DRAIN CLEANING SPECIAL
SAVE $50.00Including: Main Sewer Line With Outside Cleanout, Kitchen Sink, Toilet or Bidet, Bathroom Sink, Bathtub or Shower Drain, Laundry Tub, or Basement Floor Drain.
*Treatment for one (1) single drain up to seventy five feet.Click to Print
Like us On FaceBook
Why MI Drain Cleaning?
- 24 Hours / 7 Days a Week
- Emergency Flood Service
- Licensed & Insured Pros
- Trusted & Recommended
- NO OVERTIME CHARGES!